During Virtual School…
Do you have any set times for things? Yeah, but not for all of our classes. For math we usually have it daily at 10:15. For ELA, we either have a mini lesson, and/or a help time from 1-1:30. And some of them we don’t have daily, some we only have once a week.
Do you have all of your classes every single day? No, we used to, but once we found out that we aren’t gonna be coming back to school again this school year. We just started to stick to our regular schedule that we had before Virtual School started.
What is school like now for you/compared to before? Right now, for me school is shorter than how school was before. And I enjoy it more than I did before.
1) Who do you think is a good leader and why? I think that someone from the Torah that is a good leader is Joshua because he was eager to learn about how to become a good leader. And also when the time came for him to take charge, and lead the Jews into war. He didn’t hesitate. He did it and he didn’t back down.
2) Call a grandparent or someone else that you feel would appreciate the call and ask them who they feel is a good leader. I called my grandma and she said Moses.
Copyright is a rule that was made to stop others from stealing an image, a video or something like that, that you made. Which means if someone uses something that’s copyright for themselves without permission, its illegal.
Here’s a picture for a story I made called Copyright:
Once upon a time there was a dude named John. John is a cookie, but he looks like a stick person. John likes drawing. So he drew the picture above, and made it copyright. So now, nobody can use it without permission. But then a frog used it for himself without John’s permission!!!! And then posted it on the internet!!!!!! Try to finish this story!!
Hint!!: What do you think is going to happen with the frog??
These are the three blogs that I commented on:
One thing I learned from these blogs is that pretty much everybody in the world knows about Coronavirus.
Now, some of people might be wondering: “How do I leave a comment?” Well I’m about to explain it to you. When your looking at a post, you press a button called leave a reply. If you don’t see that button, then instead, you might see something that says: “3 replies.” Then you should press that, and then you’ll probably see something that says: “Leave a comment, or leave a reply.” Press one of those and you should be able to comment.
What forms does civic participation come in? Some forms that it comes in are individual volunteerism, community engagement efforts, organizational involvement, and electoral participation.
Why does civic engagement matter? It helps make it so everyone can get a say in what they want.
What are they doing to help during this time? She is talking to people to help them feel better, and to help them make good choices. She is a Psychiatrist. And instead of talking to them face to face, she face times them, or uses Google Hangouts, or Zoom, and/or apps like that.
How are they feeling about their work? They enjoy their work as a Psychiatrist.
What does their day look like when they go to work? She stays in her office, and face times her patients or uses a different app to digitally talk to her them.
1. What is a raised garden bed? A raised garden bed is a garden that has good drainage, and helps keeps pathway weeds away from your garden soil.
2. Why should we build a raised garden bed at our school? Its fun, and we’ll learn stuff.
3. What should we not build a raised garden bed at our school? It costs a lot of money.
Copy and paste a photo of the prototypical (best one in your mind) design of a raised garden bed.
4. Explain why you like this raised garden bed and what makes it best. Its hanging over you, and because it has a cool design.