Today we investigated why we have leap years! Check it out!!!
Day 1: KWL chart, movie intro, reading history (having a scribe, a text reader and a text feature reader)
- Show how the main idea is supported by details in the text.
- Describe historical events, scientific ideas, or steps in procedures using words to show the sequence.
- Ask and answer questions to show I understand information I am reading.
- Describe cause and effect in historical events, scientific ideas or steps in procedures.
- Describe how the sentence in paragraphs in nonfiction follow a logical sequence.
- Tell the difference between what I think and what the author writes.
- Use text features and search tools to find information quickly.
- Find the main idea of the information I read.
I can statements unit 5 math
- I can recognize perimeter and area as attributes of plane figures and find ways to measure both attributes
- I can investigate the relationship between area and perimeter.
- I can solve real world problems involving area, perimeter and unknown side lengths.
- I can compare unit fractions and compare fractions with either the same numerator or same denominator.
- I can find equivalent fractions