For our Student Blogging Challenge week #6 we learned about schools around the world. Some of them looked very similar to my school, while other looked completely different.
For this week I decided to do task #8: Opinions About my School
- What’s your ideal school?
-My ideal school would be very similar to my current school. I really like having the option to explore other subjects beyond the normal ones, and having a positive environment.
- Share your opinion on uniforms, school starting times, homework, recess, or another controversial issue.
-My school does not have a uniform, but we do have a dress code. I agree that there needs to be some bounders with what students can wear.
-I am fine with our starting time at 8:00
-I think that they should give less homework, but I understand why we have it.
- What do you dream of doing once you finish school?
-I dream of going to high school, then college and after hopefully get a job in the medical field.
- If you were principal for a week, what would you do?
-I would give more free time, but structured free time. I would do this to give students time to do work or relax.
- Do you like learning at home or at school?
-I prefer learning at school because I get to see my friends and I like having structure. But learning at home isn’t too bad.