Posted on March 4, 2020 | By kdamico | Leave a response
I have been working on a variety of technology skills with the students lately. Assuming you have computers/iPads/laptops in your home, these are things that you can help with and reinforce for your child. These are some of the things we have been working on:
- how to use the internet to do research
- how to search for and save images on the internet
- What is a website and how can you find one?
- basic typing skills
- how to use the mousepad on a laptop
- opening a new tab on the internet
The students will start using Chromebooks more in second grade, so any help they can get to be more prepared is fantastic. Thanks!