- What’s your ideal school?
My ideal school would have no homework, and a good athletic program. I would want to have a school with no homework because in my opinion, homework is just extra school, and it’s unneeded. I would want a good athletic program because I play basketball, and if the school had a good athletic program, it would probably have a good basketball team.
2. Share your opinion on uniforms, school starting times, homework, recess, or another controversial issue.
I think schools start too early. People my age need at least nine hours of sleep and we don’t get that, because of the start time, and the amount of homework we have.
3. What do you dream of doing once you finish school?
When I finish school my dream would be to play in the NBA, but there is a low chance of that happening. If I don’t make the NBA, I want to be a basketball trainer.
4. If you were principal for a week, what would you do?
If I was the principal for a week, I would make there be no homework. I would also make the school’s start time at 9:30 AM. Finally, I would hire basketball trainers for the basketball team.
5. Do you like learning at home or at school?
I like learning at school more because I get to see my friends at school, and I have a hard time focusing at home,